sunnuntai 11. syyskuuta 2011

Things to do before you die

Today was a pretty boring day for me. I didn't do anything really exciting, which is a shame. Life is too short for not doing exciting stuff. To keep myself inspired, I have a list of really exciting things I need to do before I die. Obviously, this is stuff you can't do every day. Unless you're super rich of course, and that's why I want my billion dollars. Here's a few items from my list.

1. Go scuba diving
Most of earth's surface is under water. There's so much stuff to see there, that some of it has got to be exciting. Also, I have never met a person, who went scuba diving and did not fall in love with it.

2. Climb a mountain 
This seems suitably difficult, dangerous and rewarding.

3. Go surfing
A lot of people really love surfing. I need to see, what's that all about. I also hear, it's very good excercise.

4. Go tubing
This is something you can do in Van Vieng, Laos. You drift down a river in a huge tire. On the sides of the river, there are tons of bars.

5. Do a bungee jump
 This isn't as exciting, or as expensive as the other items on the list, but it's still something I really want to do.

6. Eat dog
I wanted to do this, while I was in China. I never got the chance though, since finding a dog place in Shanghai is really difficult. They say it's a delicasy. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti